There can be several causes why your air conditioning won’t start: a tripped circuit breaker, 错误的恒温器设置, 关闭开关或溢出冷凝水排放盘.
Your system won’t turn on when you have an overloaded breaker.
To check if one has tripped, locate your house’s main electrical panel. You can spot this gray box on the wall in the basement, garage or closet.
- Make sure your hands and feet are dry before you work on the panel or breakers.
- Look for the breaker marked “AC” and ensure it’s in the “on” location. 如果过载，开关将处于“关”的位置.
- 平稳地将开关转回“开”位置. If it instantaneously flips again, leave it alone and get in touch with us at . A breaker that keeps flipping could signal your home has electrical trouble.
If your thermostat isn’t signaling your system to start, it won’t turn on.
第一步是确保它被设置为“冷却”而不是“加热”.否则你的空调可能就开不了. You may also get warm air moving from vents since the heater is running instead.
- 如果显示器是干净的，就把电池换掉. If the monitor is displaying garbled letters, get a new thermostat.
- 检查是否显示正确的设置. If you can’t change it, cancel it by dropping the temperature and hitting the “hold” button. 这将迫使您的AC工作，如果调度错误.
- Attempt to set the thermostat 5 degrees cooler than the house’s temperature. Your AC won’t cool if the thermostat is set the same as the house’s temperature.
Once your thermostat is adjusted properly, you should start getting cold air quickly.
如果你依赖智能恒温器, 包括Nest公司生产的产品, Ecobee, 勒克斯, 霍尼韦尔、博世, 查看制造商的网站寻求帮助. 如果你还是不能让它工作，打电话给新博网址是多少寻求帮助.
你的系统通常在冷凝器旁边有一个关机杆. 这种开关通常安装在家里的一个金属盒中. If your equipment has recently been worked on, the switch may have accidentally been turned off.
Condensate drain pans keep the additional water your air conditioner pulls from the air. This pan is located either below or inside your furnace or air handler.
当下水道堵塞或堵塞时, water can accumulate and initiate a safety setting to switch off your unit.
如果你的锅有PVC管或排水管, you can clear the surplus condensation with a custom pan-cleaning tablet. You can purchase these tabs at a home improvement or hardware shop.
如果你的平底锅有泵，寻找浮子开关. If the lever is “up” and there’s moisture in the pan, you could need to replace the pump. 向新博网址是多少求助.
If your air conditioner is going but not providing cold air, its airflow may be obstructed. 或者可能没有足够的制冷剂.
Your system’s airflow can be limited by a plugged air filter or dirty condenser.
We propose installing new flat filters once a month, and pleated filters every three months.
如果你想不起来上次换滤镜是什么时候, 完全关闭你的系统，拉出过滤器. You can spot the filter in your furnace or air pump’s blower compartment. It might also be located in a connected filter holder or wall-mounted return air grille.
将滤镜调整到与光线一致的角度. If you see a lot of dust, you certainly should buy a new filter.
杂草、植物和树枝会阻碍你的冷凝系统. This can limit its airflow, lower its energy efficiency and affect your comfort. 这里有一个方法可以让你的单位再次正常工作.
- Switch off the electrical current totally at the breaker or external switch.
- 清除空调周围的绿化废物. 一旦你移除了两英尺半径内的杂物, you can use a soft brush or vacuum to slowly remove dirt from the condenser fins. 弯曲的鳍也会影响性能.
- Use a hose nozzle to carefully remove gunk off the fins from inside the equipment. 不要把水弄到风扇马达上.
当空调制冷剂不足时, they’ll have to work much harder to remove heat and humidity from your home.
Here are a few indications that your unit is seeping refrigerant:
- It takes an extended amount of time to cool your residence and you’re regularly lowering the thermostat.
- Air conditioning blowing through the registers isn’t as chilled as it should be.
- You’re hearing hissing or burbling sounds when the air conditioning works.
- Your evaporator coil is icy on account of having an issue absorbing warmth.
担心你的设备制冷剂泄漏? You need a licensed heating and cooling service expert to take care of the leak and replenish the correct measurement of refrigerant in your unit. 新博网址是多少寻求帮助.
当你看起来没有足够的冷空气的时候, there’s likely a blockage or separation within your air conditioning unit.
- 首先要检查你的空气过滤器. 如果脏了就换掉它.
- 如果你仍然没有接收到足够的冷空气, you should have your ductwork checked by a expert like 美国暖通空调公司. Your ductwork could need to be serviced or hooked up again in difficult areas like your attic, 地下室或爬行空间.